The SDG Decision Education Center offers a variety of public courses and workshops designed to build individual capabilities in decision quality, SDG’s decision-making methodology. These courses have benefited thousands of executives, managers, analysts, and other practitioners, and have provided the foundation for internal decision support centers.
A wide-ranging curriculum. Publicly available courses and workshops take place at SDG headquarters, on the campuses of our university partners, and at select locations around the world. Our public education program ranges from introductory courses on innovation and collaboration to in-depth explorations of risk management, decision analysis, and other topics.
Whatever your industry, wherever you are in your career, the Decision Education Center’s public courses and workshops will help you learn how to make smarter, faster, fully informed decisions that benefit your organization, enhance your professional standing and enrich your personal life.
Upcoming Courses from the SDG Decision Education Center
- Decision Consulting Workshop (San Mateo, Calif.)
- Decision Quality (Austin, Texas)
- Foundations of Decision Analysis with Prof. Ron Howard (San Mateo, Calif.)
- Decision Analysis and the Value of Information (Austin, Texas)
- Biases in Decision Making (Austin, Texas)
- Leading Strategic Decision Making (Austin, Texas)
- Modeling for Strategic Insight (Austin, Texas)
Visit the Decision Education Center website to access a range of education offerings, tools, and resources related to decision quality.