Decision-Making: Education & Training
Smart, timely decision making and all that goes into it—collaboration, creativity, alternatives, information, analytics, to name a few—is a discipline that can be mastered and applied with far-reaching benefits for your organization. Companies that place a high priority on decision making as a competency are uniquely positioned to optimize their time and capital, capture opportunities, and thrive amid uncertainty.
A solid foundation. Over the past three decades, SDG has led the way in helping companies acquire the skills they need to improve the quality and speed of strategic decisions. Our educational offerings include executive briefings and one-day workshops, as well as “action learning” and coaching specifically focused on tough pending decisions. These resources have benefited thousands of executives, managers, and analysts, and have helped some of the world’s largest corporations improve their decision-making processes at every level of the organization.
Upcoming Public Courses
- Decision Consulting Workshop (San Mateo, Calif.)
- Decision Quality (Austin, Texas)
- Foundations of Decision Analysis with Prof. Ron Howard (San Mateo, Calif.)
- Decision Analysis and the Value of Information (Austin, Texas)
- Biases in Decision Making (Austin, Texas)
- Leading Strategic Decision Making (Austin, Texas)
- Modeling for Strategic Insight (Austin, Texas)
THE ART & SCIENCE OF DECISION QUALITY
Watch Hannah Winter explain how Decision Quality (DQ) is both an art and a science.
TEACHING DECISION QUALITY
Watch Bruce Judd discuss how SDG teaches its Decision Quality (DQ) approach to clients and its Executive Education students alike.