Value-Driven Enterprise Risk Management
Learn to better protect and enhance shareholder value. Value-Driven Enterprise Risk Management explores how to create a direct line of sight from shareholder value to risk management through an understanding of potential risk factors, decision analytic methods, and best practices.
Learn how to:
- Build a shareholder value protection perspective, instead of a compliance perspective
- Identify and prioritize risks and explore risk-mitigating strategies based on quantified risk outputs
- Quantify a company's appetite for taking risks and identify excessive risk exposure
- Apply the appropriate methods for value protection by type of risk
- Delineate clear roles for the board, senior executives, chief risk officers, line executives, and risk management staff
Previously known as Enterprise Risk Management.
Offered through the Stanford Center for Professional Development in partnership with SDG.