Strategic Innovation and Design Thinking
Acquire a new set of tools for finding and developing innovative alternatives for addressing strategic business problems.
Explore creativity from individual and team perspectives and identify innovation opportunities and roadblocks in organizational settings. Interactive exercises enable hands-on learning, and guest speakers from well-known innovators in industry share their experiences.
Learn how to:
- Identify and work through conceptual blocks in idea generation
- Utilize both top-down and bottom-up tools to frame business problems
- Use customer experience as a driver of idea generation and develop a broad range of high-value alternatives
- Cycle between qualitative iteration and evaluation to improve strategic options
- Identify your organization's innovation hurdles and how to overcome them
Offered through the Stanford Center for Professional Development in partnership with SDG.