Advanced Decision Analysis
Building on the concepts learned in the Decision Analysis course, explore the considerations and tools necessary to assist people and organizations in decision-making. Taught by Stanford Professor Ron Howard.
Learn how to:
- Obtain high-quality probabilistic assessments through careful modeling and systematic assessment procedures
- Assess and apply personal and corporate risk tolerance and time preference in decision-making
- Gain clarity of action when trying to achieve multiple objectives
- Value options such as downstream decisions and future decision opportunities
- Optimally structure joint investments and partnerships through risk scaling and sharing
Offered through the Stanford Center for Professional Development in partnership with SDG.