Converting Strategy into Action
This course demonstrates what it takes to improve organizational alignment and deliver on your strategic objectives.
Learn the framework for strategic execution that incorporates a full range of proven approaches and emerging concepts for aligning project and program initiatives with strategic objectives.
Learn how to:
- Identify and reduce organizational barriers to strategic execution
- Formulate approaches for improving alignment between your organization and your team's culture, structure, strategy and metrics
- Recognize, communicate, and influence project, program, and portfolio decisions and deliverables
- Build a stronger project-based organization that consistently delivers high performance
- Improve your ability to impact results beyond the project level
This course is an elective in the Stanford Strategic Decision and Risk Management program, and a required course in the Stanford Advanced Project Management program.