Ethical Decision Making
Raise your awareness of ethically sensitive decisions and acquire a set of principles and tools for forming coherent ethical judgments.
The course does not promote a particular point of view. Instead, you will use the principles and tools to create your own personal ethical code and test it against a wide range of examples from work and life.
Learn how to:
- Respond skillfully and intelligently to life's inevitable ethical challenges and live a life of meaning and integrity
- Overcome lying, deception, insincere promises, inappropriate secrets, and other temptations
- Identify potential compromises in your own life
- Draw clear ethical lines to clarify your thinking and consistently guide right action
- Generate creative alternatives to resolve dilemmas
Offered through the Stanford Center for Professional Development in partnership with SDG.