Decision Quality Practicum
In this highly interactive workshop, you will integrate the concepts, tools, and skills learned in Decision Quality, Decision Analysis, and Modeling for Strategic Insight.
A comprehensive case exercise provides the realistic experience of working on a moderately complex decision problem from start to finish. Participants work on the case in small teams, coached by an experienced decision consultant, in a high-feedback environment.
Learn and practice how to:
- Frame a moderately complex problem
- Generate creative alternatives and discover hybrid strategies through analysis
- Assess information using probabilities and ranges
- Conduct analyses to produce tornado diagrams, waterfall diagrams, and probability distributions
- Draw insights from the analyses and synthesize them to form a clear understanding of the best strategy
- Plan and conduct a decision dialogue to communicate with decision-makers
Due to its highly interactive nature, this course is not available online. It is offered on the Stanford campus or on site. Please refer to the campus schedule for upcoming sessions.
Previously know as Strategic Decision and Risk Management Practicum.
Offered through the Stanford Center for Professional Development in partnership with SDG.