Acquire an overview of the best practices for making smarter, faster, and more creative long-term decisions including these cornerstones of making better decisions.
- Decision Quality — the framework that defines the requirements of a good decision
- Dialogue Decision Process — a collaborative approach to address complex issues to reach quality decisions
- Decision Analysis — the concepts and tools that produce clarity about the best choice in an uncertain and dynamic environment.
Learn how to:
- Frame a decision appropriately
- Generate creative alternatives
- Structure and evaluate decision trees to determine the best alternative and communicate evaluation results
- Build decision competency into an organization
Offered through the Stanford Center for Professional Development in partnership with SDG.